Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Boot Camp


(Random pic to make post more interesting :))

So, last night I went to OC to do my usual 5:30pm -6:30pm Muscle Cuts Class and 6:30-7:30pm Zumba class. I was surprised to see a sub there who had us do a Boot Camp Class rather than Muscle Cuts. Let me tell you, I have not worked out that hard since high school volleyball. Here's how it went down...50 Jumping Jacks, Run 2 Laps, 20 Squat Jumps, Run 2 Laps, 20 Push Ups, Run 2 Laps, 50 Crunches, Run 2 Laps, 20 Tricep Push Ups, Run 2 Laps, Lunges across the gym and back, Run 2 Laps, then start all over again. I did this circuit 3 times and I thought I might die. I did not do anymore workout than the Boot Camp. I am sooooo tired, but man it felt great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment