Thursday, June 14, 2012

Brad Paisley


I normally don't listen to a lot of country music, but lately that is what I listen to on the radio. I heard this Brad Paisley song yesterday morning on the radio. Let me just say, I have been highly emotional these days and it made me cry. Em and I are a family, there is no question about that, but it does seem that there is something missing to me. I'm not trying to get depressing or sad, but that's life sometimes. I wish I could see God's plan ahead of time. I do need a lesson in patience! Either way, I am much happier than I was right before Em was born, but I still have a small piece missing. Everyday I wonder, "is today going to be the day?" The day that I meet that man God has designed for me, the anticipation is wonderful, although somedays I get depressed that it hasn't happened yet. One day, that missing piece will walk right into my life and I'll be swept away, I just wish that day was today:)



1 comment: