On Saturday we went to The Children's Museum with Donnie and "M" and we had a blast!!! Em loved seeing his reflection in the mirror at the end of the tunnel. This tunnel runs under the stairs from one room to other and the boys went back and forth. I think they may have kept going, but we kept them focused going from one room to the next.
This was, perhaps, my favorite room! The boys were able to see themselves on the TV and they were enamored!!!! I love this, my little newscasters!!!!
Em found a dinosaur in his dig. Man, he was excited!!! Then, his dinosaur kept coming to get Mama...this was cracking him up, as evidenced in this picture. What a joy to watch these boys grow up together. My heart is overflowing with the blessings God has given me!!!
Em's "train" is fighting with the dinosaur he found. Let me tell you, this child LOVED the sandbox, as did his cousin. We literally had to carry them kicking and screaming out of the building. However, they loved the funnel by the door where you feed your change. Ah, I love the pure joy these two have in everything they do!!! To be young and carefree, what a gift!!!
I LOVE that pic with the dino!!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet pics!!
ReplyDeleteMemories, memories memories!!
ReplyDeleteCc
They look so cute!!
ReplyDelete