I got my Jewelry Tree in and I couldn't be happier with it! It is huge and I have plenty of room to add more necklaces as I get them. I almost feel like my dresser has become like a Jewelry store and I LOVE that!!!

All of the colors and beads hanging is so beautiful I was caught off guard at first. I used to have my necklaces in drawers and they don't look as pretty laying in drawers as they do hanging and reflecting light.

I put the tree close to the edge of my dresser so I could hang my longer necklaces, this idea made me feel like a genius!!!

Remember when I mentioned the ashtrays I use for my rings? Well, below is a picture of them, they are so girly and feminine. And I don't think they yell, "Hey, Look at me I'm an ashtray!" I think they are subtle and beautiful. They are also a way for me to display things that were part of my family's history.

My sister-n-law gave me this dish and it is perfect for holding my hair clips and knick knacks that inevitably accumulate on my dresser. On the inside there is the word Pray and below that it says....


My friend Margie had a garage sale a few months ago and invited me over after it was over to go through what was left. I found some really beautiful pitchers that were Margie's Mom's & possibly Grandmother's. I use some of them in the kitchen to hold tealights, lighters, and oils for my oil burner, but this one I use to put loose change from my pockets. I love the color and I especially love that it has a history I can only imagine!

And last, but not least, my creation...I cannot describe how much I love this earring holder. It helps that I made it, but it is perfect for my earrings. I have noticed I wear a lot more variety now that I can see what I have.

All, in all, I am pleased with my collection of new, used, and made jewelry organization. The eclectic feel is totally me! The only thing I may be looking for in the future is something specifically for my bracelets. They are the last thing left in the drawers. I thought about hanging them on my tree, but there are some that are too big and bulky, plus I kind of want them to stay together. I think that may be due to the OCD in me? Either way, I have some new projects coming up that I will be posting pictures of and I am really excited about! Until then...
Love the pics!!
ReplyDeleteFor your bracelets, use something along the lines of a paper towel holder...maybe made from pvc or a wooden dowel held up by some decorative wooden brackets. That way you can just slide the bracelets on and off the pipe or dowel.
ReplyDeleteMargie, you are awesome!!!!!
ReplyDelete