Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah


This week I read Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah. I have read another book by her called "Summer Island" and I loved it, so I thought I would probably love this book too. Her writing style is amazing and here glimpse into strained relationships is relatable. I was not disappointed! This book was heartbreaking, heartwarming, sad, uplifting, I could go on and on.... Basically, this book was a lot like life, there were ups and downs and realities that are sometimes earth shattering and the hard decisions we have to make. It also demonstrates that you can't really know someone no matter how hard you try unless they really want you to. Anyway, I really enjoyed this book as well as her other book and I highly recommend her as an author to all of my peeps out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment