
I ordered a jewelry tree today specifically for my necklaces. I have already made an earring holder that I have previously posted a picture of, and I have my rings in old ashtrays (which I will take pictures of and post). The "old ashtrays" don't sound that cute, but they are dainty with flowers and a gold rim. Anyway, I didn't really have anywhere to hang my necklaces that I wear a lot. So, today I found just the right jewelry tree. It should be here sometime next week and I cannot tell you how excited I am about this thing! I love the way the branches are more like a canopy and I can hang more necklaces on this one than the other ones I considered.
I like it Ebeth! Did you just add the reaction choice? I never noticed it before!
ReplyDeleteMag...I've had the reaction on here since I updated my blog around Christmas. You don't think it's hokey? I was worried it might me a little...
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!!! Where did you order it from?
ReplyDeleteIt's cute but I would rather see you make more stuff....yer so crafty!
ReplyDelete