I literally had to drag this child back inside, he wanted to stay out there all day. The wind had a bite to it on that day. Even in my snowboarding clothes, my face hurt from the cold wind. All in all, we had fun in our brief time out in the snow. Maybe next time it won't be so frigid so we can enjoy it longer! If not, there is always the cabin. We will be starting Em skiing next year, I'm sure he will love it!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Snow Days
On Thursday, ECISD was closed, therefore Em's Daycare was closed. We decided to stay home and not venture out on the snowy/icy roads. However, on a recent trip I took to Ft. Worth, I found a snow suit for Em in a 3T that I hoped to use for "The Cabin" at a VERY discounted price. (Like, under $30.) Anyway, I was still in search for snow boots, so I had to improvise with rain boots. In this picture he is making the funniest face with his mouth, but this kid LOVED the snow. On this particular day, the temperature was around 15 degrees...being outside was not a pleasant way to spend your day. We had to take advantage of the snow so we briefly left the warmness of our house and explored our neighborhood in snow.




I literally had to drag this child back inside, he wanted to stay out there all day. The wind had a bite to it on that day. Even in my snowboarding clothes, my face hurt from the cold wind. All in all, we had fun in our brief time out in the snow. Maybe next time it won't be so frigid so we can enjoy it longer! If not, there is always the cabin. We will be starting Em skiing next year, I'm sure he will love it!
I literally had to drag this child back inside, he wanted to stay out there all day. The wind had a bite to it on that day. Even in my snowboarding clothes, my face hurt from the cold wind. All in all, we had fun in our brief time out in the snow. Maybe next time it won't be so frigid so we can enjoy it longer! If not, there is always the cabin. We will be starting Em skiing next year, I'm sure he will love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little boy was having lots of fun!!!
ReplyDeleteCc
What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteAunt J.
I love his "snow boots!"
ReplyDeleteHe warms my heart and brings a smile to my face. Such a sweet lil boy.
ReplyDelete