Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.
I would want to remember 2010 in these pictures, mainly because of the emotion and memories attached to them...
Oh, the joys of water...
Loves spending time with his Papa...
Loves his fingers and the duck pond...
And birthdays...
The look on Em's face when he saw me after graduation filled my heart with more love than I could imagine...
If I only had 5 minutes to remember 2010, I would want to remember all of the simple things I did with my baby this year and the sound of his voice. Reality tells me there will come a time in my life when I may not know or remember these moments with such clarity, if at all...I just hope keeping the photographs will help me to remember. I love experiencing the joys of life and experiencing them with Em makes them that much richer. To be blessed with a baby like Em is the greatest gift I've ever received and I'm still not sure I deserve this gift!!!!
I love it!!! Em is amazing and so are you!!
ReplyDelete