Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let Go.

What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?

This year I let go of the anger I had toward my ex-husband and I let go of the dreams I had of what a family should look like. I was tired of holding onto the anger I had towards him because it was only hurting me. Holding on to those feelings can turn your soul black and suck the life out of you. Wallowing in the what could have beens or what should have beens is not healthy in any way, shape, or form, so I let go. I have never felt more free to be me and enjoy the moments life has to offer. I now realize, he is the one who lost in the whole deal, not me. I'm happy where I am and will continue to search for what God has planned for me.

4 comments:

  1. I can definitely tell you are 10 happier now that you have let this go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so awesome.....I could not imagine you bitter or dark!! Love ya' friend!!

    ReplyDelete