So, I have been a little bad and haven't kept up with my Reverb 10, but I have great excuses!!!! I have had company in town so here is my catch up...
December 14, 2010 APPRECIATE
What's the one thing you have come to appreciate more in the last year? How do you express gratitude for it?
I think every year I appreciate my son and my relationship with Christ more and more. I feel like the appreciation I have for my son is an expression of appreciation I have for Christ. Taking pleasure in watching my son experience the world and thanking God for every moment I have with him is how I express appreciation.
December 13, 2010 ACTION
When it comes to aspirations, it's not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step?
I have BIG plans...I plan on enjoying the simple things in life and erasing stress from my life!!! I plan on refinishing furniture and taking on new creative projects in my spare time rather than sitting in front of the TV or wasting my time with stress.
December 12, 2010 BODY INTEGRATION
This year, when did you most feel integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn't mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?
This year, I have not felt that integrated with my body until recently...I have taken control of what I eat and how much. I am still working on the complete cohesiveness that this prompt is referring to. I feel like through a healthier lifestyle (eating, working out, & Yoga) I will create a more cohesive ME!!!!
December 11, 2010 THINGS
What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
1. Clothes
2. Junk in my Garage
3. Junk in my "Mary Love" room
4. Clutter in my house
5. Emerson's old clothes
6. Extra Weight
7. Television
8. Stress
9. So much sugar :(
10. Anger over small things
11. Debt
I will go about eliminating these things starting today. I will take them one at a time so I don't feel so overwhelmed and look at this list like a life change. Committment will be essential to my success, but I've learned as long as I have goals and I'm adaptable in those goals I will be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment