How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year? (Author: Jeffrey Davis)
My sense of wonder stems directly from Emerson. I don't know how anyone can have a child and not be in constant awe and wonder. To watch him experience the world I so often take for granted keeps me in wonder. The world we live in is such a beautiful and amazing creation of God. The rugged beauty of West Texas can often go unnoticed, especially by those of us who live here. But, to see a toddler love the feel of the wind on his face or the feel of the water park in the oppressing heat is wonder in itself. I have discovered my inner child and have welcomed her back. I love finding joy in the small things out of life. Tonight we are going to the Christmas Parade. Even though we went last year, the joy and excitement I know I will see on my baby's face will fill me with all of the wonder this world has to offer.
I found you through Reverb 10. I couldnt agree with you more - seeing the world through a childs eyes is absolutely delightful.
ReplyDelete