
Let's meet agian, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why?
Another name, hmmmmmm....Let me just start by saying I love my name, I love the classic sound of it, I love that I have no nicknames, I am just Elizabeth. That being said, if I had to choose another name for myself, it would be...
Bronwyn...Let me explain. I once read this romance novel (yes, I am a big fan of them) where the main character was named Bronwyn and she was strong, smart, a natural born leader, stubborn, beautiful, honorable, loyal, and vulnerable all at the same time. I realize this was just a character in a book, but let me tell you...when I hear this name all of those adjectives come to mind and that is how I would love to be seen. In my mind, Bronwyn stands for all of these.
I will just call you B....
ReplyDelete