Friday, December 31, 2010

Core Story


What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world?


My central story...I am a Single Mom who struggles to find balance between who I am as a Mom and a woman. I try to find hope and laughter in most every situation I am in. I have a few bumps and bruises from life, but I am dancing my way through with the Lord by my side. I am surrounded with the most amazing friends and family anyone could imagine and feel God's blessing each and every day! I am entering my 31st year and I have hope that God has an amazing plan for me. Hope is the one thing I want to share with others through my life and interaction with them. Let's make this life a good one!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. My story I have the most wounderful wife, Mother to our kids and grandkids what more could one ask for God has bless me with this angel for 34 years.

    ReplyDelete