Monday, December 6, 2010

Make

What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?
I guess the last thing I made was this wall. Yes, it is a vinyl stencil (sorry Diana, I had to tell the truth :)), but everything was in separate pieces and we had to measure it out and plan for it. We used a tape measure, the vinyl stencil, a credit card (for rubbing the stencil), an amazing friend, patience, and laughter.

I want to make a baby blanket out of old family hankerchiefs. I need to clear time and I need to learn how to sew. I have an amazing (yet, old) sewing machine, but I am inept at using it. Tomorrow is my last final and Saturday is graduation, after that I may be able to find the time to self learn...I have purchased Sewing for Dummies!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG........you are so great...Since you helped me ...maybe I can help you get past your fear of sewing...I love the decal...it is hard being that good!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have issues, I need help...I know your life is about to get really crazy, so after the baby and things settle down, I would love some help in that arena. It is hard to be that good!!!

    ReplyDelete